Thursday 29 November 2007

Jessi Crush In Black Thong

black panties

Sexy college girl Jessi Crush teasing in tiny black thong

Now I don't know why, but I tend to prefer a soft fleshy ass and thighs when it comes to teens wearing thongs. I've always liked to tease a girl through her sexy little thong, and I tend to believe that soft fleshy teens are the most receptive to a spot of thong tease.

They might not necessarily moan the loudest, but they give the kind of prolonged groans of pleasure that sound so satisfying to a man and his cock. Personally I'd love to run a vibrator over Jessi Crush's wet panties, and watch her tender teen flesh shudder with anticipation.

Step aside please, Ms. Thong, there's work to be done...

Click here to see more of teasing teen Jessi Crush

No comments: