Wednesday 5 September 2007

Introducing Seanna Teen

seanna teen thong

Seanna Teen in sexy white thong

Welcome to My Kingdom For A Thong! G-strings yes, panties mmm maybe, thongs definitely. We're thong-positive here at MYFAT. Or thong-affirmative, whichever is more psuedo-PC.

Right, disclaimer before I start: this blog is a cameltoe-free zone! Yup, cameltoes have got up and left the building! My problem with the word cameltoe is that it takes all of the eroticism out of an otherwise very erotic thong image. If, for example, you were thinking of teasing a tender teen through her thong, perhaps by nibbling her pussy lips or running your tongue along her slit, the word cameltoe doesn't exactly conjure up the scenario, does it? So I shall use the word cameltoe for keyword purposes only, and I shall cleanse myself in an oasis afterwards.

Right, enough of the talk...enjoy Seanna Teen in a tight white thong...

No comments: